Become an Academic Coach
We're looking for coaches who are passionate about building strong relationships with students and launching them on a path to success.
As an academic coach, you will build close relationships with students as you teach them the subjects of your expertise. You will also teach students foundational study skills, organization, and time management, allowing you to make a big impact on their academic success as a whole. Finally, you'll track student progress and communicate with parents and students about goals and expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university required.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience.
- AP-level knowledge in 2 or more subjects (Math and Science preferred).
- High ACT and SAT scores preferred. We're looking for coaches who can score at or above the 95th percentile.
- Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individuals with strong communication skills.
- Friendly, patient, and sensitive to the needs of a diverse student population.
- Must possess a love for teaching.
- Scheduling availability – 3pm and later on weekdays, and weekends.
What we have to offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to set own schedule
- An energetic, close-knit team
- Competitive pay