Career Accelerator Scholarship
Career Accelerator Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited high school
- Earning a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Planning to enroll full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited higher education institution in the fall after graduation from high school
- Demonstrated leadership within the community and extracurricular activities
- Submission of a creative composition that describes how you “Get Enriched”
Get Enriched: The Creative Component
- This is your opportunity to show us how you get enriched, whether it is through academics, volunteer work, healthy living, spirituality, or something else.
- We will accept all mediums of composition, including videos, essays, artwork, PowerPoints, poems, photography, etc.
- We ask that essays be limited to 800 words, and videos be limited to 5 minutes.
*Note: This component of the application is intentionally broad. Get creative!
The Enrichery Career Accelerator Scholarship winners are students who demonstrate a commitment to improving the community. Applicants are evaluated based on their:
- Ability to communicate personal enrichment goals and achievements
- Level of commitment to academics, community involvement, and self-improvement
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application
- Send us your transcripts via email or mail
- Submit your creative composition via email or mail
- Submit all materials to:
email@example.com (Subject Line: Career Accelerator Scholarship Application - [First & Last Name])
9111 Katy Freeway, Suite 310
Houston, Texas 77024
- The final deadline for all scholarship applications is January 15.
- Winners will be notified by January 31 via email.