Become a College Admissions Coach
We're looking for coaches who are passionate about building strong relationships with students and launching them on a path to success.
As a college admissions coach, you will build close relationships with students as you help families navigate their way through the college admissions process. You will help with creating a solid college list, drafting and polishing of college essays, and submitting college applications. Finally, you'll track student progress and communicate with parents and students about goals and expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university required.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience.
- AP-level knowledge in English Language/Literature.
- Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individuals with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, patient, and sensitive to the needs of a diverse student population.
- Must possess a love for teaching.
- Scheduling availability – 3pm and later on weekdays, and weekends.
What we have to offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to set own schedule
- An energetic, close-knit team
- Competitive pay