Become a Professional Development Coach
We're looking for coaches who are passionate about building strong relationships with students and launching them on a path to success.
As a professional development coach, you will build close relationships with students as you help them adopt a professional persona. You will take them through career assessments to help them discover their career path, and assist them with resume writing, cover letter writing, interview strategies, and job hunts. Finally, you'll communicate with the family about goals and expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university required.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience.
- Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individuals with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, patient, and sensitive to the needs of a diverse student population.
- Must possess a love for teaching.
- Scheduling availability – 3pm and later on weekdays, and weekends.
What we have to offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to set own schedule
- An energetic, close-knit team
- Competitive pay