Become a Professional Development Coach
We're looking for coaches who are passionate about building strong relationships with students and launching them on a path to success.
As a professional development coach, you will build close relationships with students as you help them adopt a professional persona. You will take them through career assessments to help them discover their career path, and assist them with resume writing, cover letter writing, interview strategies, and job hunts. Finally, you'll communicate with the family about goals and expectations.
What We Offer
- Quiet office space for maximum focus
- All materials (assessments, books, copies, computers, etc.)
- Paid professional training
- Flexibility in scheduling (you'll book your own clients)
- Fully stocked refrigerator with snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Competitive pay between $25-45 per hour, depending on experience and subject level