James Cavatore Memorial Scholarship
- Applicants must be high school seniors preparing to go to college the following year.
- Applicants must submit an essay of 500 words or less and answer the following prompt: Tell us about a time you have helped someone with disabilities. Or if you have a disability yourself, tell us about a person who has helped you.
- Completed application
- All materials must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm CDT on December 1, 2016.
- The scholarship winner will be selected based on his or her demonstrated compassion for members of the disabled community.
- Grades and standardized test scores will not be considered.
Meet the requirements? Apply Now!