Become a Test Prep Coach
We're looking for coaches who are passionate about building strong relationships with students and launching them on a path to success.
As a test prep coach, you will build close relationships with students as you teach them the strategies necessary to master the SAT, ACT, ISEE, or HSPT. You will also teach any skill gaps you discover while working with the student. Finally, you'll track student progress and communicate with parents and students about goals and expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university required.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience.
- High ACT and SAT scores. We're looking for coaches who can score at or above the 95th percentile.
- Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individuals with strong communication skills.
- Friendly, patient, and sensitive to the needs of a diverse student population.
- Must possess a love for teaching.
- Scheduling availability – 3pm and later on weekdays, and weekends.
What we have to offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to set own schedule
- An energetic, close-knit team
- Competitive pay