We Know Test Prep Backwards and Forwards. You Will Too.
"Imagine a football team that has great plays, but only a few of them. We would watch films and study those plays. No matter how tricky they were, we would learn them, expect them, and beat them. [Test] prep works the same way. You will learn the strategies, expect the [test's] tricks, and raise your score" -McGraw-Hill's Top 50 Skills
The Enrichery coaches are not only masters of test prep, but they are excellent teachers. That's how we know that not every child learns in the same way. With an arsenal of test prep problem-solving methods, your child is guaranteed to master testing strategies and concepts.
In your sessions with our test prep coaches, you will learn:
- Tricks and strategies for mastering every section of the test
- Exactly what is on every test
- How to avoid common mistakes
SAT/ACT Test Prep:
Work one-on-one with our test prep experts to maximize your scores and ultimately, your college admissions success. Sessions are generally in 1 to 2-hour time blocks, and your coach will be available throughout the year to help with testing decisions and questions.
- 10-15 hours of one-on-one coaching depending on individual needs
- Students should begin test prep about 3 months before the test date (view test dates for the ACT here and dates for the SAT here)
ISEE Test Prep:
Maximize your high school admissions success with a solid ISEE score. Sessions are generally in 1 to 2-hour time blocks, and your coach will be available throughout the year to help with testing decisions and questions.
- 8-12 hours of one-on-one coaching
- Students should begin test prep about 3 months before the test date